Search This Blog

Friday, March 20, 2009

GBN episode #8: The Lovemore Workout


GBN episode #8:
The
Lovemore Workout

Click here:

I apologize for the sound quality, but it's still a fantastic show.
Show Description:
Eat moreWorkout less – Up to 30% better performance in just one session – Better! – Faster! – Stronger! You’ll learn all this and more when you listen to the next Get Better Now!... Living Mastery show. In this show I will introduce you to my revolutionary concepts on fitness and exercise that have changed my life and the life of all my students. Finally, you can cut through the bullshit of today’s so called fitness experts and design a fitness plan for your life that really works. You will learn that everyone can Get Better Now and be fit. Why not start now!

Enjoy!

Also, you want email updates every time there's a new show?
Easy.... subscribe to this Unreasonable Happiness and get email updates every time there's a new post. All you now have to do is put in your e-mail address in the field to the right at the top of this page and click 'the subscribe button.'Did you find this information useful?
Then pay if forward. Help my Scholarship Students with there tuition and allow me to create more of my Free Programs and Shows for everyone. How? Check out my Gift Shop and pick up an inspirational T-shirt, mug, or button, or just click blow to just Donate, any amount is greatly appreciated and it all goes to a good cause.






Thank You,
Sifu Marcus Lovemore

1 comment: