Search This Blog

Friday, July 10, 2009

GBN episode #14 - Ask Sifu Marcus Why vs. What & How?

GBN episode # 14
Ask Sifu Marcus
Why vs. What & How?


To Listen, CLick Here:

Summary:
This is your chance to ask me anything. It’s the first of many of GBN’s Ask Sifu Marcus episodes. I answer you questions as only I can.

This show’s question is by Tennyson Stead:
  • Commitment versus living in the moment. Codependency versus disconnection. How does one follow through, and yet allow every decision to be independent of those that came before? How does this connect to purpose or forgiveness?
  • Why versus how? Getting rid of the why, and how the past and the future lead to suffering.
You don’t want to miss this one!

Want your question aired? You can always write me at sifu@masterytrainingsystems.com or leave a comment on any one of my blogs. Please let me know if I can us your name.

Want the code to put this episode on your website, blog or just download for Podcast? Click Here!
Did you find this information useful?
Then pay it forward. Help my Scholarship Students with there tuition and allow me to create more of my Free Programs and Shows for everyone. How? Check out my Gift Shop and pick up an inspirational T-shirt, mug, or button, or just click below to just Donate, any amount is greatly appreciated and it all goes to a good cause.





Thank You,
Sifu Marcus Lovemore

No comments:

Post a Comment