Search This Blog

Saturday, August 1, 2009

GBN episode # 15 Ask Sifu Marcus Forgiveness & Purpose Fixing People

GBN episode # 15
Ask Sifu Marcus
Forgiveness &Purpose
Fixing People


Listen,  Click Here



Summary:
This is your chance to ask me anything. It’s of GBN’s Ask Sifu Marcus episodes. I answer your questions as only I can - any question.

This show’s question is from the last Ask Sifu Marcus, and i did not get to it because I ran out of time. It's by Tennyson Stead:
  • How does one follow through, and yet allow every decision to be independent of those that came before? How does this connect to purpose or forgiveness?
The other question is from a student in my ongoing Transformational Fighting Arts class:
  • When someone asks for your advice and then decides to dismissive because it is to close to the bone, how does one not reactive close down?
Want your question aired? You can always leave a comment on any one of my blogs. Please let me know if I can us your name.

Want the code to put this episode on your website, blog or just download for Podcast? Click Here!
Did you find this information useful?
Then pay it forward. Help my Scholarship Students with there tuition and allow me to create more of my Free Programs and Shows for everyone. How? Check out my Gift Shop and pick up an inspirational T-shirt, mug, or button, or just click below to just Donate, any amount is greatly appreciated and it all goes to a good cause.





Thank You,
Sifu Marcus Lovemore


1 comment: